Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am i completely deluded?

basically i am in Love with my best friend, who i've been sleeping with for a few months, and he says he loves me too, and wants to be with me. only problem is....he has a girlfriend who he's been with for a year!


i know it sounds bad, but neither of us ever planned for it to happen, we're so close and really do talk to each other about everything. it just felt so right. problem is, we really may aswell be in a relationship, we spend everyday together, every night together, we hold hands, go clubbing together (where he tells everyone he's my boyfriend) even underwear shopping together!. my parents love him, and his like me.





the worst part for me in all this is that im even faithfull to him! when we go out if another lad comes anywhere near me, he goes mad! he even gets jelous when he hears about someone i slept with 2 years ago and says it bothers him! it just hurts so much the fact i have no one who will commit to me! it upsets him to see me with random lads. why can't he understand how much it hurts me to hear him tell his girlfriend on the phone that he loves her!! and when i have a bed all to myself feeling so empty inside while he's off with his girlfriend for a romantic weekend.





this weekend he went to see his gf, and had sex with her for the first time sinse we've been sleeping together (his argument has always been that he's kinda faithfull to me too) . he told me about it and i just felt crushed. he also said he found it hard to physically do it coz he was thinking of me the whole way through!!!!! i also got text messages all weekend saying what a crap time he was having (their having problems) and how he missed me, and wished he was cuddled up to me.





i love this guy to pieces and its hurting me so much that no matter how bad things seem to get between him and his girlfriend he doesnt get rid of her and have me! when he knows he can. it gets compplicated as i've got a job in the South of france for 6 months in April and i guess he doesnt want to not have a GF in the country for that long, which i can understand. i just want him to be happy out of everyhting. i tried to put a stop to everyhting last night so he can sort things out with his gf properly and i can find someone who can commit to me. but when i suggested it he broke, he was so upset i couldnt bear it, and we had sex. im so weak when it comes to him lol. i can't bear to loose him as my best friend as that is what we are, when everyhting else is stipped away thats our foundation and i love it and.....i love him, i really do. what is the answer?????????Am i completely deluded?
No offcourseAm i completely deluded?
wow... well.. talk to him... telll him to tell his girlfriend.. if he dosnt... then you will.. youll force him into a corner and make him choose who he wants..
You truly are a complete fool. I am sorry, but you need to wake up and face reality. He is playing you big time.
Um.....this guy is an idiot!


Why are you putting up with his Bull Sh*t?

No comments:

Post a Comment