Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am I right for my girlfriend?

I have been with my gf for 4 months now. It was love at first site for me. After about the first 2 months i told her I love her, she said it back. I am a romantic person. I love to be romantic and express my feelings. My girlfriend is not very romantic at all. She accepts my romantic gifts and appreciates them and such. What I am saying is...I am way more romantic than my gf...is that bad? She rarely ever says she loves me without saying it in response to me saying it first. The only time she does is when I make her laugh a lot and really show her a good time. When I tell her I miss her she usually doesnt reply with it (not because she doesnt miss me but because it just isnt her way). It know i shouldnt be hurt by her actions and I know its just how she is but honestly sometimes I dont feel very loved. I love her deepy and she doesnt express her love for me very often. I feel sometimes that we are just friends with benefits. I know she loves me but cant help but not feel loved.Am I right for my girlfriend?
have you ever heard....opposites attract...maybe that is the case in your situation....i wouldn't worry about being to romantic...besides she does enjoy it right...just go with it....Am I right for my girlfriend?
If you love her and you know she loves you back you shouldent feel unloved. Just because both of you dont have everything in common dosent mean your not right for eachother. Its not her fault most people are like that and are shy about expressing their feelings. just give her some time and just keep reminding yourself that she loves you.
If you love her then your perfect together, unless you find something seriously wrong with the relationship. No all girls express their emotions like the sterio-types who have a nervous break down when a guy forgets their birthday or doesn't call !


I personally believe that she's shy from what you've said and she just can open up and shout I LOVE YOU ! If it bothers you so much you should try and explain things to her and she how she resonds. But saying I love you after dating for 2 months is kinda drastic and might scare her off. Take your time, love grows and you can experience new and wounderful thing if you sit and enjoy the relationship.





Actions speak louder than words, so maybe you haven't noticed the little things, that she uses to show her care.

No comments:

Post a Comment