Monday, August 16, 2010

Does anyone have anything really romantic that i could do for my girlfriend?

I know I could get her flowers or chocolate but I want something to really show how much I am in love with her. Were both teens.Does anyone have anything really romantic that i could do for my girlfriend?
Punch her in the ****Does anyone have anything really romantic that i could do for my girlfriend?
take a look at our site at www.efgflorist.com we have tons of cool things you can order. Spa baskets, Starbucks baskets, Mrs Fields, etc..
The first answer did actually make me laugh. But only because it was so bizarre.


Have you considered taking her out for dinner? (although admittedly this may be a little expensive)


A romantic walk (encorporating sunset and possibly a picnic...)





If you havn't given her flowers before... that is actually quite a good option, it may not seem like much but there's something really sweet about a bunch of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment