Friday, August 20, 2010

How romantic can you be in one minute?

Give me some ideas where i can see my hopefully soon to be girlfriend for about a minute and be so romantic that she wants to be with me there and then...?How romantic can you be in one minute?
It depends on her personality and setting. It really does.





However, if a guy was trying to woo me, the perfect romantic thing would be to meet him in the rain, and he would hand me a cd with one song on it, and explain that the song reminds him of me. Then he would say how I'm breathtaking, and intelligent and so amazing, and how he would love to be with me. He would say this while looking in my eyes. Then he would ask if I would be his girlfriend. If I liked him I would be a puddle of mush after that!





Perhaps if she says yes, I would go for a very light, NO TOUNGE kiss on the lips.How romantic can you be in one minute?
KISSING of course.............affectionate French, sweet gentle soft, passionately wild...etc...





if you have time of course, return a favor: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I can become very repulsive in one minute, but probably never romantic.
';Hey babe, do me!';

No comments:

Post a Comment