Monday, August 16, 2010

Where can I get Regis and Kelley Tickets?

I am a Military Man who is visiting New York at the end of May with my girlfriend for a romantic weekend before being deployed in July. My girlfriend loves the show and I plan on taking her but I need to know how I can get tickets for the May 29th taping.Where can I get Regis and Kelley Tickets?
See site below for the info you need.Where can I get Regis and Kelley Tickets?
Always glad to help a member of the Military. The link below will be very helpful. This is a real link, not one that the last post posted.





http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavi鈥?/a>





Request tickets online or through the mail by sending a postcard with your name, e-mail address and date(s) you'd be able to attend to:





';Live with Regis and Kelly'; tickets


Ansonia Station


P.O. Box 230-777


New York, NY 10023-0777





I hope this information is very helpful.





Good luck and thank you for your service to our country. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment