Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my babydaddy to admit that he had cheated on me in the past with his ex girlfriend?

I have been with my babydaddy for almost 3 years in september and his ex bestfriend and ex girlfriend told me that he cheated on me in da past with her,but he wont admit it. He always gets a attitude and says when he does tell me da truth and say he didnt cheat it dnt be what I wanna hear and we start arguing and he wont call me for a few days.I cheated on him once because he only called me twice a week and talked to me for like 10 min. and say he would call me wen he got off and never would i tried to tell him how i felt but he would always tell me he would call me back before i could,so i found attention from anotha man and i felt bad so i told him he broke up with me but he got back wit me like 5 days later and said he could'nt live without me and kept thinkin bout me. He's in chicago right now he has been there for almost a year he will be back here to stay this weekend and i dnt kno if he's cheating i would think he his cuz we dnt see each otha and barely talk but he says he loves me and he has bought me an engagement ring i caught a glimps of it but he said it wasnt da right time cuz it wasnt romantic enough, so he just have'nt given it to me yet. I love him so much and all his friends ad family tell me how much he love me but i cant trust him because he use to be a hoe and cheat on everyone but he says he loves me and hes changed and dis is da longest relationship we both have had and he wants us to be a family what should i think or do?How can I get my babydaddy to admit that he had cheated on me in the past with his ex girlfriend?
forget it find a real man How can I get my babydaddy to admit that he had cheated on me in the past with his ex girlfriend?
It sounds like neither of you even can grasp what the word ';love '; means. You cheats, he cheats,,, you want him too admit, it who cares!!you guys treat eachother like crap ... if you dont trust him and he doesnt trust you.. you two both need to find someone else..
its gonna hurt, but do what is best for u and ur baby... if hes cheated in the past, he probably will again... he probably has been while in chicago... find someone else who wants u for u not just a lay... good luck
you have to trust him there is not much you can do if he says he hasn't them trust him
Don't take this relationship seriously and get back with him. Just see what happens with him.
once a cheater allways a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!! he will do it again
Don't be so needy stop bugging him.


If you call him less and make him feel like what he is doing is stupid then he'll give into you.


Oh and keep on dressing fly, make him feel like he's being a complete jerk for treating such a beautiful person in such a way.


oh and tell him that you want an open honest relationship.
Any man who gets mad at his girlfriend for asking a personal question is MAD because they don't want the stress of having to lie again or try and remember what the last answer to that question was the last time it was asked. It sounds like you need to dump him and get your tubes tied.


Guys who lie about important things like this usually lie about other stuff. Just hope he isn't cheating on you NOW. Start using a condom with him and if he ask why, tell him it is because you don't trust him because you can't trust him BECAUSE he won't give you an honest (not mad) answer.
Ma I know exactly what you goin threw me and my bd been with eachother 8 years on and off and he cheated on me left and right when i was pregnant the ***** even ****** my best friend but after 8 months of me doin my own thing while he was locked up he felt so hurt and like any bd he said he couldn't even live with out me or his son and I stay in Chicago and he stays in Milwaukee now so we been havin a long distance relationship goin on 5 months and I haven't cheated on him and I really believe he hasn't cheated on me since before we got back together this time so I feel what ever your heart says go with it, a lot of people tell me that they ****** my bd but I don't listen to that **** cuz half that **** ain't true and if he ain't slip up with it yet aventrolly it will so you'll know at the end! GOOD LUCK HOPE I HELP ANSWER SOMETHING THAT WAS ON YOUR MINE!
i would say that he is probably cheating, and that you deserve someone much better! if he wanted you to be a family, then he should have thought about that b4 he was an a$$. and about that ring, i hope it was really ment for you.......you never know, men, not all, but most, are pigs! if he cheated and wont admit it, that would be really hard to deal with, especially if you know for a fact he did it. its almost like hed lie to death, or have to be caught in the act.......and once a hoe, always a hoe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment