Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What term of endearment should I use for my girlfriend?

Okay, so I've been together with this girl for a week or so. I know, it's not much but I really like her. Anyway, she started calling me ';hun';, I guess from honey, right?


How should I call her? I know she wouldn't like to be called princess or way too romantic terms. It needs to be something short and sweet, but not too sweet. Any ideas?


Thanks!What term of endearment should I use for my girlfriend?
babe, baby, gorgeous, sweetheart, cutie, babydoll, etc...





she'll get used to them after awhile so change it up a bit.What term of endearment should I use for my girlfriend?
you should call her something cute like bunny or the slang word uhnt wiwich is just a cuter way of saying bunny often baby bunys which are exceptional cute are refered to with the prefix kh.


so next time you see her just shout hay you kh-uhnt, and she will be amazed.
my bf calls me beautiful, but I've also been called sweetie, baby, honey, hun, hottie etc.
you could call her boo, or cutie mine plz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
hmm, how about, sweet cheeks, or baby cakes, or sugar lips, or p*ssycat..
sweetcheeks
sunshine
sug
babe is the best. its short and to the point... which is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment