Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I become more romantic?

here's my situation:


My girlfriend lives in AZ and I live in NC. I don't get to see her but once or twice every two months. I don't get to call her that often but I text her a lot, but sometimes she wants to text dirty to me. I'm not uncomfortable with doing it, it just feels awkward and I find myself not being able to think of anything. Any suggestions on how I to become a more romantic texter and talker?How do I become more romantic?
what is the problem


when she wants you to do that why don't you do that


look when you really love her you don't feel shyHow do I become more romantic?
you want to be more romantic or a ';dirty'; talker? well it doesnt matter, texting is better than talking on the phone becuase you have time to think of a response or you can ignore things you dont want to talk aobut. if some things make you awkward just ignore it and write what you want. its talking but with typing.
Hi dear,





No i seems you are a romantic..


You know some persons don't know how to show their feeling out.


So, sometime the opposite may feel like that.


You have to do only one thing,


Every person have some romantic feel but have to push that out into the feeling..





If you want to cure that, you have to feel the feeling which you have and you have to think your girl friend while you are free..





(think and act positive)


:)
let your guard down and try to not control everything you do and say. deep down everyone's a little crazy (in a good sexy way)...so open up, be real and let her know the truth...even if it sounds weird-she'll love the honesty!
Thing you must make to her is:





Intrinsic Romance


Fancy Curly Things


The Most Intrinsically Romantic Thing Ever


Impracticality


Personal Stuff


Your Time


Remembering Birthdays and Anniversaries


Pet Names


Style


Not Having Food On Your Head
Many men would like a girlfriend more like yours...if you wanna be more romantic, maybe change your gf?
have sex and practise
go see a chick flick mate

No comments:

Post a Comment