Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is this a romantic idea to get back with my ex-girlfriend?

My girlfriend and i broke up 3 weeks ago and haven't talked since. She looks at me and talks about me. she hasn't caught me looking a her yet. i miss her horribly and i know she misses me too





When we were dating i gave her an origami and told her she is my flower, my reason to get out of bed every morning, and it was right before we broke up. when i gave it to her, she fell deep in love with me.





I was thinking of giving her an origami flower again and see how things play out. . . sound good?Is this a romantic idea to get back with my ex-girlfriend?
Greetings, they say that love beats all and personally I believe the greatest way to find it is online here http://resunebc.3vans.com there's no charge and you do not need a credit card. My colleague joined two weeks ago and he has now started out on a new relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment