Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I be more romantic?

My girlfriend says I need to be romantic. I compliment her all the time, and I asked her to be my girlfriend on my top deck with a great view of the city, and I guess I'm still not romantic.





By the way, I'm not talking about chocolates, flowers, etc. I'm talking about things I can say/do (actions).





Thanks!How do I be more romantic?
Hold her hand whenever you can.


Walk up behind her and gently pull her into you and just hold her close.


Listen to her.


Kiss her with little kisses


Kiss her like your life depends upon it.How do I be more romantic?
Be open about everything, tell her exactly how yr feeling at certain special moments. Kiss her forehead, it apparently means you want to look after her and is deeper than a kiss on the lips. Tell her you love her at the most random of times. Leave little notes for her, or call her up just to speak to her, for no other reason. Make her feel beautiful (:
Hmm.. when your with her do little touches on the face and stuff, girls eat that **** up if you touch them lightly places. Also kiss her cheek and forehead softly now and then. That stuff is really sweet
Blauba
  • curly hair styles
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment