Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do for my 7 month ann. with my girlfriend?

My 7 months date is coming up with my girlfriend


but i am going to be away that day on a family vacation


i want to do something really special that will totally show her how much i love her


any ideas?


I kinda want it to be a romantic surprise thing showing her how much i love her.


PLEASE helpWhat should I do for my 7 month ann. with my girlfriend?
nothing. wth is a 7 month anniversery? give her a kiss.What should I do for my 7 month ann. with my girlfriend?
send her flowers...or a card
take her to all the places that you guys have shared together, and then take her to a new one to make more memories (buy her something nice)
Ask her to marry you...i think that will show how much you love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment