Friday, August 20, 2010

How to properly welcome my girlfriend who's been away for Xmas?

My mind really got stuck on this one. She's been away for two weeks and she's coming back this Monday. I need to do something incredibly imaginative with her the day she arrives but I can't decide what!





By the way, I don't want to do stuff like fancy/romantic dinner or have some drinks or anything else 95% of earth's population would do.


I really love her and need that something special and perfect.


Thanks people!How to properly welcome my girlfriend who's been away for Xmas?
be naked when she comes to the door hahha... i would love if a guy did that for me.... if she doesnt have a good sense of humor about that kind of stuff then don't do that HAHAHow to properly welcome my girlfriend who's been away for Xmas?
hi ..ok well if you want my advice then what i would do is the day she come home surprise her and go over her house... then offer to help her unpack..which will impress her ..and if you help her unpack then that will show her tht your thought ful, and give u more time to spend with her. there for after words you can ask her if she wants to go see a movie either at the movie theator or at your or her house. and you say you probably had a long ride home and trip so i thougth you might wanna relaxe... dont worry if you follow my directions then everythign willl work out perfectly . its not to fancy but yet its not to lame... so just beileve me and do it because i am a girl myself and know what we like...

No comments:

Post a Comment