Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get a girlfriend?

I am 29 years old, never had a girlfriend.. Throughout my life I have fit most personality profiles women suppose to desire...I have been the nice guy, the bad boy, the romantic, the sensitive, I have helped oppressed women fight for their equal rights, and agreed with the ideas as women have fought so long and hard for in society. I have dated between 30-50 women within 15 years. I am college educated, very creative, and chivalrous, responsible, hard working...But no girlfriend...What do they want, what is missing?How do I get a girlfriend?
';I have helped oppressed women fight for their equal rights, and agreed with the ideas as women have fought so long and hard for in society';





I will be blunt: women say they want a sensitive man, but they really want a gentleman. A gentleman wears the pants in the relationship, can hold his own in a fistfight, but always opens the door for his lady and listens to her. My advice is to concentrate on marriage oriented women. However, marriage-oriented American woman is an endangered species. If you are limited to American women, the last few are found in conservative churches. Honestly, though, you should start looking for foreign born women, or women who grew up overseas. Here is a good site to explain it. I disagree with some of the ideas (sex outside marriage for example) but the part about foreign women is really good.How do I get a girlfriend?
Sometimes you really have to put yourself out there and find girls. Don't try to be desperate, just be cool and go with it. Do you know anyone that you could see yourself being with? If so, don't wait and go to them, start talking to them, and get to know them. Go out more and let people see your personality shine.
there is always more to the story--what i suggest is that you ask someone know knows you. it could be the type of woman you are going for- this is not a question for someone reading a question could answer-ask a friend--and dont seem to clingy or eager to please- that is UNATTRACTIVE
Do you have money?
I don't know! To me you sound like a very nice person. Any woman should love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment