Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls how can i give my girlfriend her promise ring in a romantic way?

me and my girlfriend been dating for 9 months now but im buying her a promise ring for her 18 birthday and some roses. im currently 18 ill be 19 in february. i was thinking about giving it to her on her birthday party which shes going to have most of her friends over and family members. this is what i thought i would do bring out the ring and be like baby i love you, you made this year one of the best years ever and you mean the world to me. i love just hanging out with you no matter what were doing. your my heart, my soul, my everything. and the reason why i wake up every morning knowing that when i see your beautiful face im always have that smile on my face. when i said i wanted to be with you forever i really meant it and i cant imagine life without you. yo te amor angel and i always will. ill always be there when you need me. and this is just a promise of that and to tell you that and that your not only my girlfriend but my bestfriend too. and words just cant describe you. im lucky to be with you. happy birthday baby.





this is the ring


http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/jermizzy_01/promisering.jpg


i know its not the prettiest ring ever but i dont have that much money to buy her an expensive ring. but i just want to buy her something special for her big 18 birthday and to tell her my love for her is true and always will be. do you have any better suggestions of how to give it to herGirls how can i give my girlfriend her promise ring in a romantic way?
what are u talking about! its so beautiful! and wow u got imagination... yea tell her all that but maybe put the ring in the rose its gunna be cute and romantic and ur words are wonderful im sure shes gunna love it...Girls how can i give my girlfriend her promise ring in a romantic way?
A) What do you mean its not that pretty? The ring is beautiful! B) I think that is a very romantic way of doing it. I would change ';baby'; to sweetheart though... it just sounds more romantic and more forever. Good Luck!
Give her in a regular way





here answer this !!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Its a pretty ring and what you just said just about sums up romantic and lovely dovely. :P or a romantic dinner. there are alot of ways to a girls heart(:
please do some thing like treasure hunt that will be awesome
It is a beautiful way to say how you feel, just make sure you mean it. the ring is beautiful. does she like things that are public? how about is she the kind of girl that is dedicated and wants everyone to know that you are hers? I would love for you to have it your perfect way but I don't want you to be dissapointed. I dressed up for my guy in nothing but a bow after not seeing him in 4 months and he was like, ';oh, your home.....'; i just dont want a good person like you to be dissappointed
You must know a lot about her, right?


If she's a social type and would rather all of her friends and family to be there when it happens, go for it.


If she likes her love life to be between you two, then leave it in her glove box with a note, or put it in yours and ask her to get something out of it. Do something cute if she likes that : )


If she like romance take her to a nice restauraunt and then take her to a local park and under a tree on a blanket or bench at night, give this ring to her during your conversation





best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment