Friday, August 20, 2010

What would be a romantic way of asking someone to marry you?

I'm having a heck of a time deciding on how to ask my girlfriend to marry me. She has indicated that is HAS TO BE romantic. I've come up with some good and bad ideas. All I know is restaurants and sports events are out! Help me out fellow yahoo-ers!What would be a romantic way of asking someone to marry you?
Depending on the imagination of the man proposing, a marriage proposal can be the most romantic event in a woman鈥檚 life. It is the time to express profound love and a commitment to mutual devotion. You might want to visit a romantic place 鈥?choosing the right scenery can make all the difference; sometimes by choosing a romantic place you solve most of the dilemma of 'how can I propose in a romantic way'. Also use usual items and turn them into something unique and special: print on a T-shirt and make sure to wear it when she least expects it. Hang a sign up in the house or in public 鈥?this simple gesture has proven to be one of the most exciting ways to offer. When approaching this exciting and romantic event you might want to take into account a few points to think of: What do you enjoy doing together 鈥?throughout your relationship you've sure realized what she enjoys doing, and places she enjoys visiting. These experiences should give you excellent ideas of how to propose to your girlfriend. Well, it sure brings a smile to my face knowing that there are still men out there like you that want to make their girls happy and are concerned with which is the best way to propose. I hope everything works fine and that your girlfriend appreciates what you will do, and well just listen to your heart. Good luck!What would be a romantic way of asking someone to marry you?
Take her on a picnic in the park. The whole 9 yards - checked ground cloth, wine, cheese, apples, grapes, etc. Everything in a wicker basket - including the ring. Bring a walk man with romantic music and propose to her under a beautiful sunny sky.
Honestly it really depends on the lady friend of yours, but i would try and not make it so obvious. I mean taking her out to a fancy resteraunt is nice and all, but i bet you she'd see it comming a million miles away... be spontaneous and maybe make it just a night in with family and friends some kind of small dinner party. I bet she'd never see it comming if you conspired with her friends to do something!!! Have them do the dinner party and then in the middle of it just say something corny like... and here's the real reason i'm here... and propose in front of everyone! *sigh* how romantic!
Take a gondala ride.
We were driving on the turnpike and I was figeting around and I found a small box on the dash board. I just opened it out of curiosity--and there was an engagement ring! I closed it real fast and just sat. My boyfriend looked at me out of the corner of his eye and asked what I thought of it. I said ';It's really pretty....who's it for?'; Then he pulled off the road, got out and walked around to my side of the car, opened the door and got down on one knee and proposed. All I could do was squeak out ';yes!!'; I thought it was ever so romantic. So, other than taking her to a tropical island or something, that's all I can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment