Monday, August 16, 2010

How to prevent a cold sore forming before valentine's day?

I've had one healing for about a week now, and tonight I notice the tell tale itching on a spot just under my lower lip and a small red bump with no pus as yet (a bit under the location of the first sore) I've been icing it for about an hour now, hoping that that will prevent or delay the formation of a lesion until after my romantic day with my girlfriend?How to prevent a cold sore forming before valentine's day?
don't get too stressed that will make coldsores worse. don't scratch it .use abreva please don't use hydrogen peroxide it won't really do much for a coldsore since they're caused by a virus and may make the coldsore worse.How to prevent a cold sore forming before valentine's day?
Benzoyl Peroxide should prevent the infection from getting worse, but that won't stop the skin from getting inflamed.
Hydrogen Peroxide.


or


Abreva.
  • windows xp
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment