Friday, August 20, 2010

What/How should I give my girlfriend a promise ring?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for three months now. We are both in love and often talk about our future plans. I really want to get her a promise ring, but I'm not sure what to get? I was thinking a small silver ring with a small diamond...does this sound right? My girlfriend is also IN LOVE with the movie The Notebook. Does anyone have any ideas of some romantic ways to give her the ring? Thanks!What/How should I give my girlfriend a promise ring?
awww, well maybe something like this ..





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>





does your town have like, a public christmas tree they light up or something? cause if you do some night near christmas time go out and see a movie like ';four christmases'; or something and after the movie walk around downtown and get some hot coco after you guys talk (make sure youre by the lit up tree) and you are about to head home pull out the ring and give it to her





good luck! hope i helpedWhat/How should I give my girlfriend a promise ring?
You are obviously still young so you should know, the decisions you make now have the ability to mold the rest of your life. I think the idea of a promise ring is very sweet but three months is too soon to be making future plans. You can't truly know someone in only three months. Also, before you give her the ring, be sure that you are 110% serious about your commitment. There are too many guys out there taking advantage of naive girls.
A nice thin silver band with a small stone will be lovely. I don't really think it's necessary for it to be a diamond, but keeping the stone in that colour family is a smart idea. The white colour of the diamond will ensure that the ring will look great no matter what she's wearing. Maybe consider a cubic zirconia?





As for the romantic way to give her the promise ring...


There is a scene in the Notebook where Noah teases Allie to lie in the street with him. They lye there together in the middle of the street holding hands and watch the lights change. (see the first link below for the video)


Maybe you could do this with her? Maybe say something like ';lets see what happens when the light turns green'; .. slip her the ring some how when the light changes green??


I guess that will count on your creativity.








Also.. the second link below shows what happens right after the streetlight scene.. after you give her the ring.. maybe you'll want to re-enact this scene? SO romantic.. !
Wow, only three months? And already the ring? That seems like it's a bit soon (I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half and we still haven't gotten that far yet, though I know it's coming soon; we also talk about our future plans all the time) but it's your relationship (just make sure she's ready for it too). Good luck with it. The ring sounds nice. Hm...I've never seen the notebook, but maybe you could give it to her while watching it together, maybe put it in the popcorn or something.
Well... You could get her a little diary thingy that she could write in when ever she wanted, the movie after all is called ';The Notebook';... And you could put the ring in that, and write her a note to go with it.





Also, trying doing some sort of pic-nic thing (near a lake, like in the movie)
Just say:


When you look me in the eyes...And tell me that you love me, everything's all right, when you're right here by my side...when I hold you in my arms,I know that its forever..I Just got to let you know...never want to let you go. Cuz when you look me in the eyes


and tell me that you love me, everything's all right...when you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes.


I catch a glimpse of heaven...





GOOD LUCK!



Idea: It's a romantic idea


The ring itself, has to be something that you like or you think she would like.You know her likes..but once it's from the heart, I am sure she will appreciate it. Maybe you can give her for valentines day :)
you can't fall in love in three months, i promise.


you think you are, but in realtity you aren't.


if you guys are in love, wait till your one year anniversary.





promise rings, isn't a thing to joke about.



A gold band with maybe the words i love you on the inside and a small diamond on the outside it would make me smile but if you read my question and answer it you'll see im not doing so good!


oh, well good luck
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
buy the movie and put the ring it the case.. lol k fine kinda cheesy but...
ride boat in a lake w/ ur promise ring... u give her the ring when it's the right time while ur on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment