Friday, August 20, 2010

How I can create a friendship or romantic relationship with a girl start online?

my age is 26 years and up to now i haven't any girlfriend, my life spend on education.


Now, after graduated from university I want to make relationship with good friends .How I can create a friendship or romantic relationship with a girl start online?
Starting a relationship online can be very annoying....and its hard to know who to trust anymore. and sometimes people online are just looking for one thing....SEX! so just be careful. you sound like a decent enough guy to be able to find a girlfriend off the web, i'd just go for it, online relationships can be a joke sometimes....:)How I can create a friendship or romantic relationship with a girl start online?
make sure to drool a lot.


tell them you're waiting until marriage to have sex.


breathe loudly through your nose


don't wash your face


be super creepy


get a cool nickname, like ';j-flo';


always, ALWAYS, say, ';we sound like fricken' cats!';
sign up for match.com where you live locally...answer questions honestly on your profile...dont lie...i met my husband on match.com, and we just celebrated 2 yr anniversary...he's wonderful
  • curly hair styles
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment