Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm thinking about proposing...thoughts?

Please don't be too harsh. Try to understand our situation:





I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 18 at the end of July. We have a two-year-old son together and love each other more than anything. We are perfect with each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together. I just love her so much that I want to propose to her. I don't know when, but preferably in the summer I guess...





I just wanted to ask about where and when you think I should do it. Girls: where would be the most romantic?





And also, my girlfriend is very protective of our son and she doesn't like leaving him with babysitters. How can I persuade her to leave him for one night?





Look, lets get one thing straight, I know we are very young but age doesn't matter when it comes to love right? I don't think we are wasting our lives or anything at all! So no critisizing please.





What do you think?I'm thinking about proposing...thoughts?
The fact that you have been together so long says something in itself, the flip-side is that if you are that comfortable together that waiting shouldn't be an issue either. Personally, I would go for it...but thats just me, I'm a romanticI'm thinking about proposing...thoughts?
Only a fool would criticize you. I think what you are doing is great as all men should marry the mother of their child. I hope you have thought about the fact that by the time you are 35 you will be cheating and looking for a younger wife with no wrinkles, since all men are dogs. Or maybe she will leave you for a guy who is a dog if she is snobby. Who knows. If you don't plan on doing these things then I would say leave the baby with grandparents and tell her it's a ';your special to me dinner'; In my opinion restuaurant proposals are so worn out, i would prefer a beach or a nice area along a walking path or some type of unique place, some baseball fields sell propsal packages, or fly her name on a plane.
Well I think you should do it at her favorite restuarant and on her birthday. Put candles around around the table to make it look romantic. Persuade her to leave yall son at a close relative for the night and if that don't work then bring him along, he won't hurt nothing. Anyways email me (brittanydaniel91@yahoo.com) to tell me how it went.
i applaud that you wish to provide a home and 2 parents for your child. however you both are so young. if your seperate living situations are not unbearable i would urge you to continue with things as they are for longer time. you may feel all grown up but i can promise you that the young girl isnt.
go for it....a scenic view is a nice place to propose..or a nice hotel suite..or fancy restaurant
Yea you are young, but what the hell. Go for it! You love each other and that is what matters. 17 may be frightening for her, but 18 is ok. Oooh! Propose on her birthday! You live in New york...hmmm. lol get her name to appear in big lights! No seriously, go for the usual restaurant if you like, or take her somewhere in the car for the night. Or you could go away for the weekend and stay in a really posh hotel and do it there. Leave your kid with the grandparents or something, surely they are reliable. Good luck. xx
You should make the arrgements for the childcare with someone responsible...Do it in a public place for example a very nice resturant, have the waiter put the ring in a covered plate or dish, when it arrives have her open it then get down on a knee and propose very loud...

No comments:

Post a Comment