Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Especially for guys or girls with experience - how would you act if you were cheating?

If you were cheating on your girlfriend (or girls, if you've had a guy cheat on you), would you still be very sexually interested in your girlfriend, and acting romantic? My boyfriend has lately said he feels suffocated in our relationship, and has been going to his sister's a few times a week - someone suggested maybe that's not where he's going. But he still wants me when he comes home, and sometimes is very romantic with me. But does that mean anything? If there was another girl, would you lose physical interest in your girlfriend?Especially for guys or girls with experience - how would you act if you were cheating?
He could be cheating. I have been the girl the guy has cheated on his girlfriend with and then seeing the guy with his girlfriend is like there is nothing going on behind her back. Guys are good actors! You just have to trust him that he isn't going behind your back! Hope this helps :)Especially for guys or girls with experience - how would you act if you were cheating?
No I've never lost physical attraction for my girlfriends, just every other type of attraction
he's cheating you trust me
Sometimes the cheater will over-compensate by being more romantic or sexual with their signicant other.......
No he wouldn't neccesarily lose interest in you, he may want his cake and eat it too. He may have a high sex drive. If he has been acting stranger than normal then something could be up.
afraid or nervous near my GF

No comments:

Post a Comment