Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would be the most romantic and touching way to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?

i want to ask a girl to be my girlfriend,


i want to ask her in very romantic words so she would fall in heaven with me,


but please tell me how i should ask her,


please give me some examples





*and remember that the answeres that suits me best gets 10 points!!!How would be the most romantic and touching way to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?
This is what I did...my girlfriend is half spanish, and she knows some spanish soooo I sent her roses with a card that said...





(name)! Queiro que seas mi novia, que dices?


-Matt =)


Which means..I want you to be my girlfriend, what do you say?





but it doesnt sound so blunt. Also Heres another way I really liked. I asked out another girl like this.





Talk to someone who works at a nice chinese restaurant, and get them to help you. Go get some fortune from a fortune cookie and scan it into your computer and fiddle with it and change what it says to something like ';The gentlemen across from you has something to ask';


or... something like...'; You true love is sitting across from you';


or whatever. Anyways, when you guys are served fortuen cookies at the end say something like remember youve got to eat the cookie first! and then read your fortune like nothing is going on and shell be like OMG! works like a charm.How would be the most romantic and touching way to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?
this really depends on the girl. what does she like? what are her interests? incorporate them into how your gonna ask her. personally, i like surprises. flowers are very romantic too, unless she doesnt like flowers.


surprise her with something.. its better if its totally unexpected, cause sometimes if you act out of the normal we know something is going on. then after you surprise her (i.e. take her to her favorite place, give her something she likes, make her laugh) be like, ';will you be my girlfriend?';
Ask her out when shes on her own.


Something like


'I really like you and I think you're beautiful. would you go out with me?'





short and simple works well as you wont forget the words and little meaningful words are more touching.
Keep looking at her with a smile
leave her cute notes hinting at it. liek if she works, levae one by her workplace, or in her bag, whatever. leave a few and build them up to asking her out. jus simple notes to make her smile and remind her of you. SMILING WHILST THINKING OF YOU, EY THATS A GOOD START EH EH?
Tell her when your planet conquers the Earth she and her family will be spared
well for starters dont be to quick about it


start a conversation about how long you have known eachother or how well u get on


then say what you feel for her


how pretty she is and stuff like that


just follow your heart and be romantic (:


because even the toughest girls dig romance
bunch of roses send them to her with a note of your number
if you like poetry and is pretty good at it than right her a poem i write poetry and i love the romantic ones in the poem make her laugh explain why you like her and how long and i bet it would work good luck!
Can't help you, that needs to come from you and your heart. However be careful. (the ladies will hate me for this) don't set the bar to high at this point in the relationship........because it will be EXPECTED from here on out!!
Well I don't know how the weather where you are, is like but I would say do an outdoor activity that you guys can enjoy, like sledding or rollerblading or something and at the end of the day after you both had a great time and while you guys are laughing and having a great time pause to ask her if she'll be your girlfriend.(when she is not expecting it) you gotta be smooth though. If you don't know how to that it may not be in you and it just won't work. And make sure she likes you
awww thats beautiful !!


tell her loving her is easy becausee shes beautiful it works for me . Also tel her you want her to be your other half because u want 2 show her love lol xx
well clearly im not a guy (although you cant tell from my photo..) but once when a guy was attempting to ask me out, he basically named off everything in his opinion was amazing about me.. and yes i did fall for him. girls love hearing compliments. and flowers are a good touch. possibly try to surprise her, maybe asking to hang out one day or call her up randomly (when u would think she is free) and ask to meet up. and just be honest with her, we love that above all things.
you should give all your love to her.





but do it slowly.





maybe like talk to her for hours on end.





like in persoon/on the phone/onliine





whatever..





and when the times right askk her..





i know it seems weird but would you like to come out with me for a movie.. and then see what happens after that.. and then ask her out if it seems to go well..





hope this helps!





x

No comments:

Post a Comment