Friday, August 20, 2010

IS he into me or just using me?

Ok so ive known this guy for like 5 years, but never thought to much of him, then recently after a party we started sleeping together... i thought it was casual at first but then I started getting those annoying ';I think I'm starting to Like Him'; feelings. I don't know how to read him. Most of the time when we hook up its cuz he called, and its always at his place. but when I try to set something up he isn't free or doesn't answer. But when I am with him he totaly treats me like his Girlfriend. cute, cuddly romantic, affectionate and considerate. we talk, watch tv. play laugh, hold hands. and he stares at at me, in the eyes and tells me i'm beautiful and makes plans. and if I stay over, the next day he tells me how he doesn't want me to go or wants me to come back later. Then he'll walk me to my car, give me a long hug and kiss, but then I won't here from him for a week. I don't know whats going on.





Help!!!IS he into me or just using me?
Your booty call and he is just trying to assure that you keep coming around when he wants you to. He wants to keep the good karma going between you two. Keep telling yourself that and hopefully you don't gain anymore feelings.IS he into me or just using me?
He's using you. I know this because that sounds like what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment