Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some fun things to do dattt dattt datt?

hey guyyyyyyyyys its me again!!!!


i was just wondering if you had any good ideas for what i can do with my boyfriend on the first date. cause hes totally coming home this summer and i have a feeling that hes going to ask me to chilllllllll. so i wanna know what you think we should do. were not together yet but I HAVE THIS FEELING and my friend toooootes knows hes going to askkkkkk me to be his girlfriend!! isnt that romantic!?!?!?!?I THINK SO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thanks u guys. u alwys know how to make me feel betterrrrrrrrrrrWhat are some fun things to do dattt dattt datt?
movies, bowling, beach, amusement park, skating, any local place. answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100220195202AAvrE7IWhat are some fun things to do dattt dattt datt?
omg like like like totally....girl, can you act a little less eager. i know you're excited but you have to take a chill pill. just watch a movie and eat popcorn. and turn down the ';likes'; and ';totallys';

No comments:

Post a Comment