Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with your best friend's bitchy girlfriend?

My best friend, whom I have a slight romantic history with, has this new girlfriend who I CANNOT stand. She knows the whole thing about me and my friend so she automatically hates me and won't give me a chance. Every time my friend and I talk she looks at us like we're planning a conspiracy against her or something. And I'm afraid that I'll lose my best friend and I don't know what to do and she's been like my sister since I was 12. Can anyone help me settle this in a non-violent, non-lose-your-best-friend kind of way?How do you deal with your best friend's bitchy girlfriend?
we all change friends over time they come and go and come and go





just relax if she is around don't say to much and she will wear thinHow do you deal with your best friend's bitchy girlfriend?
My best friend's girlfriend was a real tart, so I punched her in the throat, she is still a tart but she don't bitc* as much
The next time she bitches, tell her to mind her own business.
Watch ';Saving Silverman';... good movie!
just act normal like you do with your friend, if you are such a good friends nobody will brake your friendship dont be afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment