Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fight with my girlfriend today?

Me and her got into a big discussion and she said that she hated the way on how I tried to act manly in front of her and how I should be more romantci. She also said I treated her like a sister, not like a girlfriend.





I'm lost for words here. What did I do wrong and what can I do to prove to her that I'm romantic and see her as a girlfriend?Fight with my girlfriend today?
Not really sure how to teach someone who names themselves ';Gangsta Style'; how to act romantic. It's not something you learn, it's something you do. Do what you feel is right. If you think that taking her to a dinner and movie is right, then so be it. If you think taking her to an old fashioned ball dance is right, then so be it.





It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just being yourself.Fight with my girlfriend today?
Sorry, but you are who you are and she got involved with you knowing that. Didn't she realize that you aren't the ';romantic'; type of guy that she wants or that you treat her like a sister? I have to wonder what attracted her to you.





Any girl who agrees to be your girlfriend should go into the relationship liking you just the way you are. You shouldn't have to ';prove'; anything. Ask her what she considers ';romantic';. You can try to meet her 'requirements' hoping to make her happy. But ultimately, will you be happy with the changes she wants you to make? Or...could she be coming up with 'issues' to get out of the relationship?





Have another talk with her. See what she has to say.
Maybe you try to protect her way too much, and i think she expects you to get all soft and cute in front of her; not try to act all hard and tough all the time. My boyfriend was a hard *** when it came down to serious matters, but around me he kisses me, hugs me, and cuddles me all the time. I think it's time you stop acting like you aren't sensitive and show her you are. Do nice and romantic things for her, and if you don't know what, look it up online or something!
You didn't do anything wrong. You're trying hard to please her but a girl has to know that you love her. It's disheartening if a guy treats you like another one of the boys. So always remember to make her feel special, even when your with other people. Kiss her cheek, don't get too kissy in public, hold her hand, and tell her you lover her in front of people.








Well just do more romantic things. A few nice dinners, some back rubs just because (those are great to get), holding her hand. The sweetest thing my fiance does is dance with me. lol... yes dance with me. Sometimes there is music and sometimes there isn't but he makes me dance with him. It is so funny and very sweet. He likes to tickle me and when I get mad bc he won't stop he just smiles and says, ';I do it because I love to hear you laugh.'; Lay in the yard and look at the stars, try to get a common interest. Tell her you love her often, and tell her that you think she is the most beautiful girl in the world... Just do more romantic things.
you should start by saying ';im sorry and i didn't know, i was treating you this way what are the things i should do and change'; then treat her some where to say your deeply sorry





if you prove you were wrong than trust is easy made listen to what she has to say and go with it because that is your warning right there, see what suits her because your not looking at what she wants.





Good luck





##
bro tips: do things you would like





Rub her leg.





When you kiss her hold her neck gentley.





If ya guys are on a coach put your head on her lap( lay down)





watch movies and randomly say ';i love you baby';





Call her baby.





Make sure she know you love her and you wouldnt give her up for the world.





She just wants to know how much she means to you =)





rub her sides and look her in the eyes





just be a passionate guy








Uhh im i5, i let my gf know how much she really means to me. and i make sure she dont forget
Be more romantic. Talk to her in a whisper with your lips close to her ear, tell her how you feel about her, how much she means to you, kiss her ... take her out to a movie and dinner and maybe a park afterward ... lay on the grass and look at the stars and moon above you...
Show her a lot of (non-sexual) affection! Compliment her more like, ';You look really sexy in that!'; When you do give her sexual affection take your time, make it last a long time.
Say those things that make you sound like a pooser. ';Baby I miss you, I'm soglad we're together, etc etc. ';
be more romantic and dont treat her like your sister
  • curly hair styles
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment