Friday, August 20, 2010

If you were me, How would you respond to my Girlfriend's e-mail?

Dearest Sexy,





Thank you again for being so good to me. You have a long history of sending very nice, poetic, thoughtful emails. I am not as creatively inclined but I'd like to tell you some things from the heart. You are full of kindness. I can trust you, and I have immense confidence in you. You have personal integrity which I find admirable, respectable, and endlessly attractive.





My life revolves around Nessa most of the time, and you have never made me feel bad about not being able to give you my full attention. I always knew I had to be extra careful in choosing who to spend time with because of having an impressionable, vulnerable young person in my care. Therefore I did not want to get in over my head too quickly, and lose sight of what is important. But I've gotten to know you over the past many months, and since I have a moment, I wanted to take the time to make sure you know how much I appreciate you.





First of all I want to thank you again for being so flexible and understanding. You see that I do not have the freedom of a single person, and even though you do not have a child of your own you understand as if you did. In fact you work together as a team when we're all together, especially the little details such as holding a door or helping with a jacket. Those things you do I deeply appreciate and make you a hero to me. I know you well enough to know that you're not just putting on an act, you are just a naturally helpful soul. Plus you set such a good example in front of my girl, and you can't even put a value on something like that especially when there has never been a good example like that in her life before. The fact you treat me well reflects back to her so it's a double good deed.





If I never got mixed up with a bad guy many years ago, if history could be changed I simply wish I could have had a child with you instead. Had we somehow been able to meet a decade ago, wouldn't things be different. The imagination can crank out endless possibilities but perhaps the right time never was back then, for either of us. We only have today, and the mystery of the future to work with. Fantasizing about what could have happened in the past is useless, so that leaves fantasizing about the future.





I don't believe in fate or destiny, I feel that what happens in life is largely influenced by acting upon what you want to happen. In a way I think it's a mistake to lay back and think ';this was meant to be,'; because then people stop putting forth an effort and don't have to make decisions. And that line of thinking can also wrongly justify staying in a bad situation, such as in abuse-- such if someone already has it in their head that ';this was meant to be,'; and is too stubborn to see things falling apart. So, even though it is romantic to think that you and I were ';meant to be,'; I think it is far more more beautiful to know that some things really are in our control. I want you. (Not just sexually.) Today, and tomorrow, and thereafter, and I am willing to work for it and work with you to achieve mutual goals.





Thank you so much for being a part of my life. Thank you for coming into the New Year with me. This is very special to me. You are very special to me. You have given me hope and a sense of belonging. Sometime I feel like only now my life has really begun since I met you. Instead of trapping me, you have freed me. Since I do not have to rely on wishful thinking, I do not have to call you the man of my dreams. You are not a fantasy, you are a reality.





Love PumpkinIf you were me, How would you respond to my Girlfriend's e-mail?
I would say: Quit posting the same damn question over and over and over you idiot!If you were me, How would you respond to my Girlfriend's e-mail?
Wow, she is in love with you, deeply! One should be so lucky to have someone write them a letter such as this. wow! wow! wow!





I would respond with an I love you and move forward together. If you feel the same way she feels about you, then why not go for it? She sounds so sincere and she really sounds like she firmly appreciates and admires you with all her heart!





Relationships such as one involving a young child can be difficult, I went through it myself with my husband who was previously married with a child and I was only 19 at the time we met, so I was raising a 2 year old and I could have walked away even when it got challenging, but I didn't out of the love I had for him and his child. His child is now 16-1/2 years old and I am so glad I stayed for the ride/journey.





If you feel even half of what she feels for you, you MUST let her know somehow. Take her out to dinner (if someone can watch the little girl) and let her know how special she and her daughter are to you. If you need to take the girl with you, maybe a cute picnic at the park where the girl can play and you can express your feelings to your g/f.





Best of luck always and forever!
Just tell her you love her and keep doing what you have been doing. She wants to make your relationship work and build a life together with the three of you. Respond by telling her you do or don't want to go forward.
She cares for you, and if you care for her, you will understand what she wants you to know through the e-mail..She's a keeper..
If you love her, don't tell her you posted this on Yahoo! Answers and do what she clearly wants you to - tell her she is the woman of your life too, and that you love her more than anything. Then maybe marry her, if you are so inclined! :-)
Say nothing and just kiss her like it will be your last kiss.
Well, it's very complimentary of you. It's obvious she thinks you are a great person and a positive influence on her child. If you are not serious about her or if you are just playing around you need to reconsider quickly though because there IS a child here who is also getting attached to you. If you have no intention of staying with this woman as she obviously has in staying with you then you need to let her go now. She sounds like a great person %26amp; a loving mom who is appreciative of having found a great guy who respects the fact that she has a child. She is already committed to you in her heart. I think you should feel honored %26amp; flattered for someone to send this to you.
I don't see the problem here...do you love her? if yes...then go tell her.
I would tell her to quit stalking you. How many times has she sent you that letter now?
what do you mean respond? I think she is just honestly telling you how she feels. Being in a bad relationship is VERY hard to get over. I know you are thinking that you aren't that person, but she doesn't and she just needs time to find that out. Sounds like she might already know. Hope this kinda helps.
How many times and under how many ID's are you going to post this tonight? Just curious.
That sounds very romantic. You should give her the biggest kiss and tell her how much you love her.
Why do men want to get involved with women with children (from bad men) You really think this woman would have looked at you twice 10 years ago? 10 years from know when she has a kid with you and is on to her next man she will be calling your the ';bad guy';. Dump her for a woman and a child of your own.
I think if you feel the same way she does , you should go straight to her side and ask her to marry you.
From prev response it seems like you posted this over and over so it's either not real and you just want comments for a note you authored yourself (?) or you got scared from getting such a note and don't know what to do - if the latter I would write a loving caring note back to her and tell her you want to take it slow that if it's meant to be it will be some day. Single moms have a tendency to rush into relationships esp those that didn't have a good exp before - so it's up to you to put the reigns on this relationship... that is of course if you want to. If this is for real I think that's what you want to do if not leave her all together. Can tell her you see her as a ';friend'; ...
Run away... Never,ever, ever date single mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment