Friday, August 20, 2010

Are these romantic ones funny?

Do you love me?





Of course





Then whisper something soft and sweet in my ear


Lemon meringue pie !


I wish I had a penny for every boy that's asked me out.


Wow, so you'd have enough to use a public lavatory then !


What would it take to get you to kiss me ?


An anaesthetic !


Why is your face all scratched ?


My girlfriend said it with flowers.


How romantic.


Not really, she hit me round the head with a bunch of thorny roses !


I'm not rich like Jack, don't have a mansion like Russell or have a Porsche like Martin but I do love you and want to marry you.


I love you too, but what was that you said about Martin !


Do you like me ?


Well, as boys go your OK, and the further you go the better !


Where are you off to ?


The doctors, I don't like the look of my husband


Can I come with you ?, I can't stand the sight of mine !


Could you be happy with a boy like me ?


Maybe, If you weren't around too often !


She's such a nice bird.


She must be if she goes out with a worm like you !


The computer dating agency picked me out as an ideal boyfriend ?


But who wants to go out with a computer !Are these romantic ones funny?
they are more of a reality these days.....





girl:what do you like best about me.....my looks,my smile or the fact that i'm so understaning?


boy:..........your sense of humour?Are these romantic ones funny?
Hehe! I like the first one- lemon meringue pie!!





Here's one I like too:


Boy: ';Did you miss me?';


Girl: ';How can I miss you if you won't go away?';
better you read other jokes


than submit the ones you know
ummm, i thinking on it, some not romantic or funny, but i liked the doctor/husband one best ;-)
LOL funniest joke of the week
yes
Ha ha ha.!!!


Some good ones mate.!!!


10/10.!!!


Cheers.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment