Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I celebrate my first Valentine's Day with my girlfriend?

I've been going out with her for 11 months and I want to do something special and personal, like making her a romantic dinner. I was thinking of steak or something but I'm not sure what else to do.





Help?How should I celebrate my first Valentine's Day with my girlfriend?
Steak goes better with baked potatoes, and have a nice garden salad to go with it. Green beans would be a nice veggie dish, or corn on the cob. Make chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!





Decorate the table with a vase of her favorite flowers, rose petals, and candles. It will be very romantic and show you really planned to make it a nice day for her.





If you're older, and in a sexual relationship, you could even plan a bath for two. Have candles, rose petals, bath salts, and bubbles to add a special touch. You could even get massage oils to make her feel extra good.





For quiet time, rent her favorite romance movie and watch it with her. Guys usually hate chick flicks, so watching one with her will show you really care.How should I celebrate my first Valentine's Day with my girlfriend?
A Valentine's Day dinner is a perfect idea for such a young couple. Make sure to set the mood though. Nothing too serious just enough to let her know you want to be romantic. Start off with some soft music and make sure you cook something that smell just as good as it tastes...it will warm her up for the actual meal. Light candles. And be sure to not forget the flowers and chocolate. Just because you are doing something for her doesn't mean you can leave off the deal breakers!! She will be wrapped around your finger friend. Good luck.





ps. It is most important to show that you worked hard for her to have a great time. She will appreciate this. I swear.
If you're looking for romance, stay away from all that heavy, starchy food. For something hearty that won't glue your butts to the sofa for the rest of the romantic evening, try this:





Broiled Halibut with butter, chili powder and lime juice, lemon pepper to season.


Herbed rice


Tossed Salad





For dessert, strawberries dipped in chocolate.





A nice Napa Valley chardonnay would go great with this. It's easy to make, doesn't bog your body down, and unlike asparagus none of this food will give an unpleasant taste to certain gentlemanly body fluids, if you catch my drift.
If you plan on doing steak, perhaps making red skinned mashed potatoes. And homemade bread rolls of some sort. Also, I would recommend making a sweet dessert, perhaps her favorite!!! And light candles everywhere and rent a good romantic movie to watch as you eat!!
a dinner with steak mashed potatoes and some thing else on the side would be a good idea for dinner. you should also make a dessert. you could bake cupcakes that say i love you and then her name.
Make here Pork tenderloin with mashed potatos and grilled asparguas, its all really easy to make and women love it. Just do somethin she likes and buy something personal promise rings are always great to get.
I have hundreds of gift and date ideas for Valentine's Day in my blog:


http://maryannsvalentinesdaygiftideas.bl鈥?/a>
  • curly hair styles
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment