Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I tell him he's my soul mate?

I have known a friend of mine for almost 10 years. He was the best friend of my ex-hisband when we met. He was the best man at our wedding. I still keep in touch with him even though my husband and I are divorced. The problem being that I think he is my soul mate. We now live on opposite sides of the country so don't see each other much, but when we do see each other it just feels so right. He gets me totally! I have a boyfriend at present, and he is with a girlfriend. Nothing romantic or sexual has ever happened between us. I can imagine being married to this guy.


I'm not some psycho stalker or anything, but sometimes I think he feels the same way because of how he looks at me, but other times I am not sure. Wea renot kids - I am 29 and he is 36.


I decided a few months ago when I saw him to tell him how I feel - we went out for dinner when I was in his home-town but I chickened out!


So what I want to know is, should I tell him how I feel, and if so, how should I tell him?Should I tell him he's my soul mate?
I think soul mate is a bit too strong a word. You might freak him out a bit since your not even in a relationship. Just tell him (once he's single) how you feel but I advise you not to use the word soul mate for the reason described above. Telling a guy he's your soul mate when you're still in the friend zone is like telling a guy you love him on the first date.Should I tell him he's my soul mate?
Don't waste any time. Tell him how you feel and if it doesn't work out at least you ll know you haven't missed an opportunity.
Yes.let him kn0w.dats d best thing u wil do ryt n0w.if u let d opportunity pass 4 sure ul regret it 4 d rest of ur lyf. Gudluck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment