Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Me and my girlfriend. How to save our relationship?

Me and my girlfriend used to be very romantic together, we used to kiss romantically, have sex, kiss and cuddle and go crazy about with each other. But a few months ago, she started to change; she has stopped the romantic kissing, and the normal kissing. And whenever I try to ask her about it she changes he subject completely. It s very rarely that she will listen to me at all. But when she does, she will even promise me that she will listen and change back to her old ways. But then a few days later, she will act as though the talk between us never happened and go back to this new personality that I don鈥檛 like. I have told her that if he stays with me, I will give her anything and everything she wants. And will do anything she wants. But she still seems to keep changing from good to bad. How can I get her to listen to e without having to leave her? I couldn鈥檛 live without her. She is absolutely gorgeous.Me and my girlfriend. How to save our relationship?
man up and tell her you think you should take some time apart. completely ignore, don't call her or anything! i guarantee she will be begging for you to come back within a week.Me and my girlfriend. How to save our relationship?
Get her pregnant.
you are between a rock and a hard place it sounds like she is not interested in you anymore.take my advice..go on with your life..i have been there to.i was married for 32 years and divorced.got a girlfriend..and all was great in the beginning..then turned to what you describe in your girlfriend..it wont get better.and i was with her for 5 years..only the first two were good..i did everything for her.bent over backwards..
As hard as it is.. she's just not interested anymore.


My ex did the same thing. You have to move on. It sucks, but in the long run pays off. Hope you can sort it all out though. Good luck
What do you love about her? It sounds like you're just into her for her looks. Women pick up on that and lose interest fast. You say she doesn't listen to you, but do you listen to her? Do you really know what she wants? Pay attention to her in non-sexual ways, be there for her if she has problems, ask her what she wants from you.
you are wooped and she knows it





just keep buying her stuff until you don't have anymore money


then you wont be able to afford to get treated like garbage
have sex and give her some roses and if your not married ask her to marry you and perhaps do a little poem for her
STEP 1. TAKE HER TO YOUR ROOM


STEP 2. GO ALL OUT IF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN


STEP 3. GO TO HER HOUSE AND SLAP HER *** AND BREAK UP WITH HER IN FORTH OF HER PARENTS AND LEAVE LIKE A MEN.
Tell her that you really need to talk to her and you would appreciate if she would listen. I would tell her how you feel about her change and maybe she has a reason or something........


Good Luck!!!
  • curly hair styles
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment