Monday, August 16, 2010

Would this be a sweet/romantic thing to do for my girlfriend?

Alright, so my girlfriend and I have had some trouble lately with our relationship, and I want to try to get it back to how we used to be. Its been 9 months we've been dating, and I do love her and don't want to lose her! So anyways, heres my little idea. Talk to her mom, and make sure its alright with her. Then one day this week, go out and get some flowers, then without telling her, park somewhere she won't be able to see my car. And just show up at her house with flowers and spend the rest of the night with her. She misses me a lot and I know its tough on her for when we don't see, so I want to surprise her.Would this be a sweet/romantic thing to do for my girlfriend?
Hmmm...


well i for me as a girl it does not sound too romantic..


i would advise you not to involve parents.


be frank, just call her and tell her that you need to meet her about something very serious and that you need a whole day for that. the next day when she come to meet you, welcome her with flowers, bring her to a place where there is only you and him like in a garden or seaside... you will be able to communicate more easily with her and am sure its more romantic being with my boyfriend alone in the nature having sweet talks..

No comments:

Post a Comment