Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any suggestions for a sweet romantic way to propose to my girlfriend?

we love each other dearly and i want her to be my wife I think she's very beautiful and special and I want to love and cherish her forever .....I want to make my proposal to her very romantic and memorable???I don't just want to come out of nowhere and ask with no romance at all.....any ideas for how I could work up to it and make her feel special??








what exactly should I say to her??Any suggestions for a sweet romantic way to propose to my girlfriend?
1.Try to do something original, like go to a ferris wheel and when you are all the way up there whisper in her ear ';I love you and i want to be with you forever, will you marry me';





2.How about if you go to the beach and pretend you found a clam (that you already put the ring in) and say let's open it to see what it has inside.





3. What if you tell her ';we really need to talk, my feelings for you have changed. I don't think I could be your boyfriend anymore. I want to be your husband, if you take me. Do you wanna marry me?';





well not exactly like that but pretend your breaking up with her and then propose...=) good luck!Any suggestions for a sweet romantic way to propose to my girlfriend?
okay okay okay okay i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


anywhere you and her will always remember like where you had your first date or where you first met or where you had your first kiss together


then you need to have a ring and if you are in the restaurant have them play violins or do something memorable like that (in the restaurant)you could have her surronded my amily members just when she doesn't know about it an then get down on one knee ___________i love you with all my heart. _____________ will you marry me?





_____________(insert name here)
Go to the store and buy a pinata, put a note in there that says: (Have her read it out loud) ';I know it is not your birthday but I was hoping that we could celebrate our engagement.


Will you marry me?';





Invite people over and fill the house with balloons, streamers, and flowers. (Let them in on the secret)





When she comes home, have everyone yell surprise.





She will be floored...





Put the pinata in a big box...have her unwrap it.





When she pulls it out....ask her to put her hand in %26amp; pull out what is inside.





Inside will be the note %26amp; the ring.





Best wishes


















anything as long as it involves ';will you marry me';, a ring, and you on one knee.





im married and my husband didnt even ask me. let alone a whole big proposal.
Take her to that special place you both have fond memories of. Get on you knee and say what is in your heart. Do not rehearse it because then it will seem fake.
Uh how about a two carat ring?





That is what I call romance.





Sorry but dude, if you cannot even come up with a proposal you are going to be a real crappy husband.






Ask her while you are orgasming, say I want to marry youoooooooo.





lol j/k





Ask her when she leasts expects it, like waking up in the morning or something.
take her back to the place you had your first big date
  • windows xp
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment