Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am going to give my girlfriend a promise ring on prom night. I need some advice?

What would be a romantic way to give her the ring? I have decided that this is the girl I want to be with and we are going to college together in the fall. I want to make some form of commitment if we are going to take the next step in this relationship. So what do you think would be a romantic way to tell her how I feel and offer her my ring?I am going to give my girlfriend a promise ring on prom night. I need some advice?
You guys sound too cute (i just read your other question heehee). My bf gave me my promise ring while we were lying in bed together snuggling. He just slipped in on my finger under the blanket and told me how much he loved it. It was the best. and to answer your other question, you guys will know if its right. If you both feel comfortable to go forward then it will happen naturally! GOOD LUCK!!I am going to give my girlfriend a promise ring on prom night. I need some advice?
First of all im in the same position me and my boyfriend are going to college together in the fall also... but anyway maybe you should...





Take her to a place that has a wonderful view with lights and stuff like that.





You could take her to her favorite restaurant... order her favorite dessert dish and have them place the ring in before they bring it.





You could give her a letter that seems like your about to break up with her but ends in i want to take things to the next level...and thats when you give her the ring.
That's so cute! Hm, maybe spread a blanket out in the backyard at night and watch the stars together and just at the right moment whisper something sweet in her ear about wanting to be with her and slip the ring on.








Ta da :) I would melt if that happened.
  • curly hair styles
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment