Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you say ';Would you like to go to prom with me, my angel?'; in Japanese?

I want to be romantic and spontaneous, and my girlfriend is really into Japanese language and culture, so I was thinking of asking her to prom in Japanese, during her japanese class. Do you think one of you could explain how to pronounce it in the simplest of terms (we are talking sound it out syllable by syllable here) so I can ask her romantically?How do you say ';Would you like to go to prom with me, my angel?'; in Japanese?
';Would you like to go to prom with me, my angel?';


「ぼくの天使さん、ぼくとpromに行きませんか?」


“ boku no tenshi san, boku to prom ni iki masen ka?”


Word order is


[ my angel dear, with me prom to go would you?]





Just for your help.How do you say ';Would you like to go to prom with me, my angel?'; in Japanese?
';私とのprom、私の天使に行くのを好むか。';


';Would you like to go to prom with me, my angel?';





http://www.japaneselifestyle.com.au/japa…





There you go, look at that site... should help. Good look with the girl! Sounds so romantic, she's lucky ;-)
The ';Romeo and Juliet'; version of ';Would you like to go to prom with me, my angel?'; would be:





wa-ga ten-shi yo, saa prom-ni ma-i-ri-ma-syo

No comments:

Post a Comment