Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I be friends with a woman without entering a romantic relationship?

Like anyone else, I go on dating sites with the ultimate goal of finding a romantic relationship.





My interest in any one individual, however, with whom I enjoy communicating, is HER, NOT in the type of relationship. Especially if we end up meeting, I treat her as the friend I consider her, even if I/we know we are not the romantic match meant to be.





I NEVER get the same in return, however. I have always gotten kicked aside when the other person enters a romantic relationship. I fully expect to spend less time with that person; but it hurts, very badly, when the other person is ';too busy'; to talk to me but once every 4 months, yet seems to have no trouble spending 2 or more times a WEEK, in the same timeframe, with a romantic partner. I consciously make sure there is a balance between friends and my girlfriend when in a romantic relationship. I simply want the same.





How can I communicate up front, with the ultimate hope of not getting hurt this way again?How can I be friends with a woman without entering a romantic relationship?
Explain this in your communications when the relationships start. Sort of form a pact that you have been hurt in the past and even if she finds someone else, you hope that she will still contact you regularily on a friendship level and you will do the same.How can I be friends with a woman without entering a romantic relationship?
If you are going to meet her face to face and tell her- you have real balls my friend.





When she gets into the conversation tell her that she is awesome and you only want to be friends, that you cannot take the relationship any furthur. Because if you pose that you like her (Example conversing alot) she will feel you like her.





Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment