Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheesy ways to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

We are really good friends, and I have it on good authority that she likes me as well, but she loves cheesy and romantic.





What is the best romantic way to ask her to be my gf?





One example maybe a single rose with a note attached asking her out that I can give to her. Girls this is a way to express your ultimate dream of how a guy would ask you out!Cheesy ways to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?
By telling her that you will nuke her if you don't.Cheesy ways to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?
so get a dish with a stick of butter on it and leave it on her doorstep with a note that says from - your name-





then after shes dug through it to find something in the middle, you ring her doorbell again and leave a bag of popcorn on her doorstep with a note tht says, ';now that ive buttered you up, its time to *pop* the question and ask you to be my girlfriend?








she'll be ecstatic(:
a little fish bowl that has a note attached to it saying, ';ur the only fish in the sea for me:)... will you be my gf?';
do a cheezy pick up line and tell your going to take her to a ball and just go dancing. its somrthing to try i never did but u can try
Here's an idea.. if you live in the country where you can see the stars, ask her to go on a midnight picnic with you.. and when your up on a hill looking at the stars say ';Did you see that? A star just fell right over there!!'; Point to where the ';star'; fell (the star is actually a cut-out of a star that you wrote ';Would you go steady with me?'; on and placed there before she got there. This was the way my friend asked his now wife to be his girlfriend. I will be forever jealous of her hahaha.. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment