Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to ask the girl youve been dating to be your girlfriend in a romantic way?

So Ive been on 5 dates with this girl and Ive known her almost two months and we talk on the phone alot. She is everything I was looking for in a girl. I want to start a relationship with this girl but I want to do it the romantic way. I know I want to be with this girl for a long time and I'm sure she feels the same. I am unsure of how to ask her to be my girlfriend I dont want to tell her ';will you be my girlfriend?';.How to ask the girl youve been dating to be your girlfriend in a romantic way?
Find things she absolutely adores and put them all together into a kind of date, song, cake, drawing, game, etc. Be spontaneous!How to ask the girl youve been dating to be your girlfriend in a romantic way?
cool..!


kneel down...%26amp; say i luv u ..!


if she does she shouldn't mind it..!!
if you have been out and she has accepted the offers, then its obvious she is waiting for your next move. MOVE MAN
tell her you care for her alot, that you like being with her, and like her by your side and you want this to continue.
straight forward. ask her out.
Sometimes people dont have to use the word gf they can say ';you're definitely what im looking for in a mate, what do you think of talking things further?). Romantic walk or dinner and roses always works. Or lucky you, its almost Valentines day. Ask her then. Thats would be ultimately romantic.
this may sound weird but if you have to introduce her to anyone soon such as your friends or family or something like that say ';this is my girlfriend ....'; its weird but alot of guys wont introduce their girlfriend as THEIR GIRLFRIEND and it makes us feel kind of unappreciated. When me and my bf were at that weird dating stage he did that and it made me feel so special and I will never forget it. Weve been together for over two years now! remember its the small things that really get us!





oh and dont worry, if we stick around for five whole dates, we're just waiting on YOU to make it official. so dont worry about getting shot down!





and also another tip..


get her flowers randomly. not just on valentines or her birthday!


my boyfriend gets them for me about once or twice a month for no reason and believe me we'll return the favor LOL








good luck


:)
something along the lines of, i really enjoy our time together and i would like it to be more serious, i want us to have a real relationship
If you've been going out for that long, she's already your girlfriend. Just by saying she's ';your gf'; won't change anything. You're already together.

No comments:

Post a Comment