Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ummm... I need to know how to phrase this to my girlfriend...?

i just posted a question about having romantic wet dreams about my girlfriend almost every night





and some of the answers i got had to do with telling her about it cause she would most likely be mad at me. and i admit, i do like playing with myself, but only when i think of her and if im horny enough i can blow myself but i dont really know how i should tell her that... if telling her is the right thing to do, i dont wanna be lk ';hey, i just thought u should know, i touch myself at night'; cause shed be pissed and she probably plays with herself when shes thinking of me. i dont know if its something shed be flattered about and if i should be flattered if she plays with herself





but we're only 13 and we've been to second, but i dont wanna screw up cause shes the world to me.... ya i no we're really young and an 8th grade relationship doesnt matter that much but we have is special...Ummm... I need to know how to phrase this to my girlfriend...?
dont say anything she might get weirded out ur only in grade 8 for god sake just leave it for a while.Ummm... I need to know how to phrase this to my girlfriend...?
first off, i haven't read your earlier question, so i may be not informed enough about this but...





i wouldnt tell her...





if someone told me that i'd be really freaked out (not the masturbating, that's normal, i may even be flattered, if a little disgusted, but the blowing...?). i wouldnt be mad, but it would make me feel weird around him.
what you do on your time is your business. just leave it to telling her that you drempt about her last night, a VERY toned down version.
Wtf.. You can blow yourself? Why do you have a girlfriend then?
I dont know at that age how i would feel, but at the age im at now i love it when my boyfriend thinks of me like that

No comments:

Post a Comment