Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some sweet, romantic, or random things to do for my girlfriend?

I've been in the best relationship of my life for nearly a year now and am so thankful that I have met this woman. She has been extremely loyal, giving, accepting, nice, and patient with me and has basically encapsulated for me what I feel is everything I have wanted in a woman. Over the course of our relationship I have tried my best to be the best man I can to her even when I am feeling down personally. I want to pay her back for how she has treated me. I do all the usual things a man would do if he was in love, such as: snuggling/cuddling, random nose rubbings, random picking up and tossing arounds, breath taking and leg sweeping kissing for extended periods of time, torpedo kissing her entire body, playing with her hair, complimenting her on every aspect and encouraging her not to be insecure of herself, random love notes, trying to cook for her, helping her financially if she needs it and I can provide it, being her listener and let her speak her mind and how she feels, etc.





My question is though, to all you women out there, what more can I do for this woman (because I want to)?What are some sweet, romantic, or random things to do for my girlfriend?
You sound like a wonderful boyfriend; keep it up! She's really lucky to have you (and vice-versa from the sounds of it). Gentlemen are hard to find these days. Best of luck in your relationship!What are some sweet, romantic, or random things to do for my girlfriend?
i would buy her a cute soft toy with a letter saying there is going to be a surprise and tell her what time and what to wear





( you secretly plan to take her out to the movies and dinner)





and then propose to her
You have done so much sweet things for her. she is so lucky to have meet you. Is enough already better don't do too much or she will not like it.
wow just keep it up
wow. your like my ex.





...he drove me insane in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment