Friday, August 20, 2010

My girlfriend and I are staying in on New Years Eve... Any ideas on how to make it fun?

We didnt have money to pay the $100+ tickets to the bars, and all of our other plans have fallen through. My girl is pretty bummed. I'm actually OK with staying in, but I want to make it fun for her. I am going to take her out to dinner, but aside from that I would like some fun ideas. Doesn't really have to be new years related ideas either, just fun and/or romantic.My girlfriend and I are staying in on New Years Eve... Any ideas on how to make it fun?
Come on we know whats on ur mind.....(you want some.....)My girlfriend and I are staying in on New Years Eve... Any ideas on how to make it fun?
kiss,cuddle and stuff like that, you no what i mean!!!!
just chill and watch that thing with dick clark
Rent a bunch of movies and cuddle up with her all night, or you could invite friends over and make your own party and have some fun.
Get drunk and get naked. It just doesn't get any more fun than that.
Drunk and naked!! I agree... that's how I plan to spend New Years bars or no bars.
light a fire, play nice music, and just enjoy each other :)
HAVE SEX!
Get some wine, and watch a scary movie.





Nothing is more romantic than a good slasher film.
kill someone. half the fun is planning
  • curly hair styles
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment