Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i ask a special girl to be my Girlfriend?

shes a special friend of mine, we've been in a mutualistic understanding for over five years now, and i want to take it to the next step by asking her to be my Girlfriend, anyone have any romantic ideas of how ill pop the question?any gift ideas?also i was thinking about getting her a promise ring that means that i wanna marry her someday, should I get one for myself too or just for her?and lastly, how do I ask the question of being in a relationship.please help. Shes really special to me and I feel that shes the one I wanna tie the knot with.How do i ask a special girl to be my Girlfriend?
BUY HER JEWELRYHow do i ask a special girl to be my Girlfriend?
I advise you to learn how to be seductive unless you want to get your butt kicked by women the rest of your life. The dating mindset is all over you. You must learn a better train of thought to arrive at a better place and start having choice with women. If you have to ask, you are doing it wrong. Women love challenges. If your are doing it right, she will end up seducing you. Check out the website below. You can thank me later.
with your mouth





hope i helped :)
take both of her hands in yours, look her in the eye and tell her you can't imagine life without her as your friend.
ask her to come over to watch a couple of movies. when shes settled down, bring out a rose with a ribbon tied around it, and ask her ';will you go out with me?'; then go ahead and watch the movies :P
Just tell her you feeling her.
A cool personalized card like this http://igor-lukyanov.blogspot.com/2009/1鈥?/a> with corresponding words ;)
';you...me...sex now';
just tell her how u feel
Just tell her you like her more than a friend.
you didn't menion how old you are or how old she is. If she's under like 25 i'd reconsider this marriage thing. maybe take her out on a few casual dates to test out the romantic feel, she may not want to take it up a level if she doesn't wanna hurt the friendship. After a while of casual dates, it'll turn into a understood girlfriend/boyfriend situation. After a while of dating and becoming a relationship, then consider getting her the promise ring. Don't scare her off right away with the promise ring thing either.

No comments:

Post a Comment