Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do for my girlfriend for our two year anniversary?

I will have been with my girlfriend for two years next month. I have already gotten her a ring and I will get it engraved, but I want to do something special for her. I can't really take her out cause her mom and we have school, so can you suggest something that I can do for her at school. Something romantic and that will show her how much I love her. Thanks!What should I do for my girlfriend for our two year anniversary?
This seems like a romantic ideal date but im doing this for my girl.. Cook something romantic such as spaghetti and salad or something like that and have a nice romantic dinner for two and if you two are old enough, put in some wine and a nice dessert, do it romantic and dim the lights and have candles.. Have a nice layout, the food doesnt have to be good, as long as she knows its from your heart and you tried thats what should matter most.What should I do for my girlfriend for our two year anniversary?
play that game- i dont know what its called but this is what you should do....





leave a note in her locker that explains her the game ';today is a special day, nope it aint your birthday. can you guess what it is? heres a hint... go to the place where we satisfy our stomaches together.. look for another note and it will tell you what is special about today';





-stick the note under a specific lunch table





next note: make an inside joke about food that u have, or involving eating. like remember when?... then write.. well now that you ate we need to work it off. go to where you can get exercise.





- put it somewhere in the gym or workout room





next note: workin up a sweat huh? take a shower.. (write some sexual joke about showering together)





-put it in the girls locker room showers





k so im sure you get the idea of the game.. if u need more help on that then ask....





pretty much at the end it will lead her to her locker where youll be standing with flowers and the ring...





:)
Its Funny Because I Have Been With My GF For 4 years Now And If I Recall Correctly lol On Our 2 Year Anniversary I Had A Ring For Her As Well And I Put It In Her Locker Between Classes When I Knew She Would Not Go Into It Until The End Of The Day And At That Time She Opened Her Locker And It Was Staring Her In The Face. It Took Her Breath Away lol. But Seriously It Was Kind Of Corny But I Didn't Care Beacause We Were Young And In Love And Still Are To This Day. So Maybe You Could Put The Ring In Her Locker Or Somethin You Know. Well I Hope I Helped You Man. You Know If You Want To Go Real Ballsy Then Try To Announce Your Love Over The Intercom lol Just A Thought. You'll Be Alright If You Made It That Far Then You're Doin Somethin Right My Friend.
buy her one of those new open heart collection rings from kay the ones that are by jane seymore. theyre not TOO expensive and shell love it
U should maybe tell her how much u love her infront of the class o somet. Faling that jst strip n tell her 2 give u sum servicin!
send flowers to the school office for her have them call her down to pick them up
Only you know her. So, the obvious answer is, what will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment