Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a guys point of view?

ok, so my boyfriend and i have dated for 3 months once then broke up and got back together after a month. we have been going out forr about 1 month now, and it's a 1 distance long distance relationship. He is really sweet, amazingly hot, and has the greatest personality ever. and we never get tired of each other, but when he is romantic, and sweet and makes me all warm inside, i am speechless back because te things he say are s unbelievebably romantic that even if i say ';ilove you'; back, i am afraid that he might think that i have no more to offer, and i do, it's just that i am not as much as a word artist as he is. there is nothing wrong with the relationship, i just want a guys opinion on if he told his girlfriend a bunch of romantic stuff, then the girlfriend has about half to say but means the same proportion.





if your girlfriend did that, you wouldn't feel unloved right??


because one time he ased me how much do you love me ust to be romantic, and i am afraid if tht is a signI need a guys point of view?
I love you is enough, at least for a guy, or maybe just me. Just tell him how much he means to you.


EX: ';You mean the world to me, i love you so much.';


That should workI need a guys point of view?
if u really feel like he doesnt think u love him next time he says something romantic jump on him and make out then say';i love you';
3 months is not a long time, Is he saying the L word first and wants to here it from you. What happened to cause the break up? I would say it's not bad to not say it. Just take your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment