Monday, August 16, 2010

My girlfriend lives in another country, how romantic is the gift I sent?

I made her a shirt with a heart on the front and text on the back (making memories of us), I also made her a website for february 14, we really love each other and I would like to know if you think it is romantic or at list is a good gift. http://www.geocities.com/luisandjenny/ (cause it has personal thoughts fot the person i love, i can only show you the first part of the website)





I know that a gift should be value by its personal value rather than the cost or size of it. but Im just curious if you think it is romantic or not.My girlfriend lives in another country, how romantic is the gift I sent?
Dude, THIS question I can most definitely answer as I currently love and have been in a long distance relationship with a foreigner. (yes we've met quite a few times and she's met the family for those of you haters out there)) I think women invented symbolism. They put so much stock in what you do to signify and show the world that you hold them above all others. That web site is a damn good idea bro. Wish I had thought of it. The sweater might be something you tell her to keep for herslef (not to be worn). But to be brought out and thought on as yet another symbol. The gifts are both good ones. You're in good shape. Cards and poems help too. Here's one that I hold for my love.





';I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.


I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;


so I love you because I know no other way


than this: where I does not exist, nor you,


so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,


so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.';





You might recognize it. Good luck!! And kudos to you for having that kind of strength and devotion. Good onya!My girlfriend lives in another country, how romantic is the gift I sent?
OOOH, Yeah your a keeper!
It sounds like you put a lot of thought into your gift, I think she will like that you wanted to give her something from your heart and not just some plain old flowers or something.





Good Job and Good Luck!!
I think it is, I would appriciate that if I were her. Besides it's the thought that counts!
it depends on how romantic and gushy she is

No comments:

Post a Comment