Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I kiss my girlfriend?

Well we've been going out for a while, and she started talking to me about kissing. She told me how she wanted to make out with me, and played along with it. Today I was planning to do it as we said goodbye and simply go in for the kiss but I decided it wasnt very romantic. I definitely want to do it, but I need help on what to say.





I want to sort of tell something sweet before I do it? Any ideas?How should I kiss my girlfriend?
I, as a girl, have always been a little restraint about really making-out at first. I think you should find yourself somewhere quite comfortable. Like... compliment her, but don't rub it in. Perhaps remind her of a pleasant memory. The day you met? A day you went out and everything was right? Don't mention ';your day'; unless she likes knowing these things. Yeah, don't small talk. Just put it right out there, and be sincere. Give your best, what comes from your heart. Oh! And please, please don't say I love you until it's the right time. Um... I hope this gave you what you wanted.How should I kiss my girlfriend?
you dont need words


u just need to be close


very close


hold her hand


make sure shes in the moment


then stare her deep in the eyes like you are about to fall in


then move your face closer to hers


if she raises her head to you then you can go in for it, if not keep going for it, some girls dont know what to do lol


but if she backs away then she doesnt want to, which i dont think would be the case


good luck
What you wanna do instead of saying something is look at her in the eyes, then down at her lips and back at her eyes. If she looks at your lips then it's time to kiss.





Or one fantastic idea i read on here once is while you're hanging out with her you could send her a text message that says ';i really wanna kiss you';
Not that you can't do it better your way... but it might be a good idea to kiss first and tell her something sweet after! That's how I do it at least.





But if you prefer to say something sweet first... try this:





';Your lips look so delicious but I need to find out for sure.';





Then show no mercy for a few minutes and afterwards tell her you were right!
well, my cousin had her first kiss during a shooting star. but maybe you could bring her some flowers or a stuffed animal and then kiss her. or write her a song or poem and then after you read it, then kiss her. good luck
Yes, you should kiss her especially if she initiated the topic. Just do it lightly the first few times like a peck and then a little more seriously after that. You don't have to say anything, she's your girlfriend after all!
you dont really want to tell the girl anything before you kiss because then you will have a very likely chance of saying something stupid. im the king of saying things excessively and at the wrong time. take it from an expert haha
Kiss her softly first along the jawline, then a little lower on the neck... and then move in on her lips.. its sweet that way
lean in and kind of hold her head and make it romantic not just fast but slowly lean in and tell her she looks beautiful or gorgeous just think of something
Yeh,give her a peck on the lips when she leaves,then poke her and when she turns around start kissing her.Works everytime.
Grab both of her hand romantically and go like for a 90/10 kiss to make sure she does want to kiss you
well maybe when you are leaving in front a whole buch of peeps kiss her then hug and say bye1!
just grab her hand, and kiss her lightly-sincerely
with brushed teeth and mouth wash

No comments:

Post a Comment