Friday, August 20, 2010

How to be a great girlfriend in a long distance relationship? please help?

i live a few states away from my bf. I was wondering how we could keep our relationship..romantic. or hot. we've done sexual things but never had sex. We're both not ready. And also, how do I get over him hanging out with friends or going to school where I know girls will flirt with him? I know he won't cheat on me. And I won't cheat on him. But I would really like to show him that he has an amazing girlfriend. SO can you please help?How to be a great girlfriend in a long distance relationship? please help?
hey i recently had the same thing happen. what you need to do is make sure you let him know how you feel all the time and always let hin know your there for him. also if you and him both have computers buy a webcam so you guys cann see eachother whenever your not together. plus that will spice it up a bit,


feel free to email me with questions


my email is briibabii_dgaf@yahoo.comHow to be a great girlfriend in a long distance relationship? please help?
isnt it spring break there?


go see him
Phone sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment