Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I help my son?

He lives with his female best friend and realizes that ';he is totally into her';. She was in love with him but he wasn't interested in a romantic way. Now the girlfriend has another guy who she is wild over and the three of them spend so much time together including the two of them sleeping together in the house. My son is heartsick and the girl %26amp; new guy know, are sympathetic but the story is unchanged. He wants her in his life, if only as a friend and refuses to move out. He said if he gets through this he'll grow stronger.


My son is depressed and is now experiencing panic attacks, and has trouble sleeping. He also will not see a doctor over this anxiety. As a mom, I feel totally helpless.How can I help my son?
look for a local number you could phone, i wouldnt take advice off anyone on here it will just mess both of your heads up.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment