Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need new ways to be passionate with my girlfriend?

So me and my girlfriend kiss all the time but I'm running out of romantic ideas to help us get more ';into the mood'; if you know what i mean. I love kissing her but sometimes i feel like i'm doing something wrong. does anyone have any tips as to how i could be more romantic and kiss her in new and different ways?I need new ways to be passionate with my girlfriend?
Kiss her other lips.I need new ways to be passionate with my girlfriend?
how to initiate the time of joyous passion eh? Do risky things, like places that you could get caught in, like the windmill in the simpsons. Another way is exploratory and food item to help out.
candles, massages (back and feet), muttering sweet nothings into her ear? and all that jazz, kissing her neck? etc, just keep it simple! =D
Dont just kiss her lips.


Kiss her neck, chest, breats, stomach.


Shower her with kisses :)


Try biting aswell. Not so it hurts! Just gently. And nibble her earlobe hehe
try kissing her in public places that usually spices thing up
have u tried surprising her and taking her out.....set the mood at home with some candles etc.............spontaneity is the key to a happy love life!
sorry





wish my man would be more romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment