Friday, August 20, 2010

What can I do to improve my relationship with my girlfriend?

lately we haven't been getting on as well as normal, we cant really seem to hold a conversation without arguing or getting upset an the we don't talk or even go near each other for a few hours. I want to know why this is happening between us an how we can get our relationship back on track, we also have our 1 year anniversary on th 16th an want to do something romantic but don't know what to do. PLEASE help, I could really use it.What can I do to improve my relationship with my girlfriend?
You have got to make this anniversary a good one dude. Big romantic dinner, thoughtful gift, good night of sexy time. Take her to her favorite places to go and say that you love her and want to get everything back on track because you miss the fun you used to have. You have to be willing to make sacrifices and so does she so you are both happy.What can I do to improve my relationship with my girlfriend?
Do your best to see things from her point of view and explain yours to her, try to get to the root of the problem, remind her why shes with you in the first place, do something really special that will suprise her, it dosent need to be anything fancy, just something that will be important to her. Remind her how much you appreciate her and how glad you are that shes in your life, she may just be feeling stressed or there could be an underlying problem. The only way youll find out is through communication.





For your anniversary, do something meaningful, it could be completely pointless to everyone else, but special between you two, make her a CD of songs that have a meaning to you two, or a photo album, or you could write her a letter with memories of your time together.Hope i helped :)
do something nice for her. fill her car up with gas, cook her dinner, etc. apologize and talk to her. tell her that you are sorry that things have been rough but you want to try to make it better. ask her why she thinks things are getting dull. it will open up conversation and you could get closer to one another.





aniversary--- plan a romantic day. like an entire day. wake up and cook her breakfast in bed. go to a museum around lunchtime. go for a walk afterwards. have a picnic. vow not to argue despite if you are really mad. it will be fun. drink a little bit so you can get along? just an idea
the same thing happen to me and my ex,he went to my college for summer school. We couldnt talk at all! all we said was hey, hows your day? hows ur family? he use to get upset, and angry, i would sit and wait for him for 4 hours, and he just leaves. I knew we were falling apart, and i try talking to him, i asked is anything wrong? you can talk to me, i'll always be here for you, iloveyou, etc...


he told me his parents were getting divorce, and i understand and gave him a hug. I use to come back to college just to see him. the key is to talk, dont get to pissy. Talk to her, maybe something is bugging her. COmmucation is the KEY! talk to her, before its too late like me and my ex.


goodluck
Well.. For Your Anniversary Is There A Movie In The Cinema Your Girlfriend Wants To Watch? If There Is You Could Take Her To Watch Something Then After You Could Go To A Posh Restaurant Or Her Favourite Restaurant Then After You Could Snuggle Up On The Couch Watching A Romantic Film And To Get To The Places You Could Hire A Limo To Impress Her And You Could Pay For Everything And That Way She Would Really Appreciate It! You Might Not Do It That Way Cos Its A Bit Too Much Money Too Spend Lol. Good Luck. x
sit down with each other. right down things you two like and dislike about each other. if the list of dislike is greater than the likes, try to work on the dislikes. if u two cant and change. then kiss the relationship goodbye. communication is key is a relationship.
Maybe something is annoying your partner try talking to her, tell her how you are feeling tell her that you love her and miss her company. If this doesn't work maybe the two of you shouldn't be together I hope that is not the case
Me and my boyfriend went through this too right before our one year... Try being nice even if she fights and do a lot of romantic things. If that doesnt work then the relationship is done. =/
Dump her.

No comments:

Post a Comment