Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What romantic things could I do with my girlfriend in town?

Okay, I'm going into town with my girlfriend and we've both been away for a while, so I was wondering what are some little romantic things that I could do with her that don't involve necessarily buying her or anything but little signs of affection that I can show to her. Some things like kissing her forehead, telling her how much I love her, etc. Thankeys ^^,What romantic things could I do with my girlfriend in town?
- while you're walking, pick a wild flower and give it to her


- run your hands through her hair


- take pictures of both of you while you're out- email them to her later


- open doors for her


- ask her what SHE really wants to do, and do it


- tell her that she looks beautiful


- put your arm around her


- wink at her when you're across the room


- hold her hand!!


- take pictures in a photo booth


- whisper in her ear


- make up a secret communication (for example- my guy always squeezes my hand twice to mean ';I love you'; and three times to mean ';let's get out of here';)


- save ticket stubs from a movie or tickets to a concert- and mail them to her later.





hope this helps! :)What romantic things could I do with my girlfriend in town?
ok I would say that the best thing you could do is invite her to your house for a movie, I think you'll find that you'll be a lot more comfortable if you do this because you'll be in your own house, ask her if she's got a favorite one and while your in town see if you can get it and something good to eat.


Then sit down on the couch tell her your feelings and have a good time with her because like you said you haven't seen her in a while
you can **** her
go out to eat
you should dump her.... best dam thing u cud do tbh

No comments:

Post a Comment